--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So let me get this straight (no pun intended....

<<It took me a while to get that one.  Curled my toes>>

if she has her hair
> straightened on relaxed she is a sell out???  if  I decide at the
end of
> the summer that I am tired of wearing a fro and i want to get a
relaxer,
> I'm a sell out too?  Seems to me that are some pretty superficial
> criteria for selling out.
>
> Tracey

<<The question is not strictly how you wore your hair.  The question
is how radical a departure that would be for you--and just the hair
would not do it.  You would have to go from the Nalo look to total
Condoleezadom>>

> >> When you guys see her dressed up with pressed hair like
Condoleeza
> >> Rice you will know you heard it from me first.
> >>
> >> --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "sancochojo" <mccartjf@>

> >> applause.

> >> it

> >> cower