From: sancochojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:06:12 -0000
Subject: Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] Hopkinson sells out?

Didn't know they had a blog that would allow interaction with them.
What movement are they selling out to??

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hayden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> <<Do you write say the Wachowski brothers a personal note if you
> have a comment about the Matrix novels?
>
> I started to post on her blog, you gotta go through some rigamarole
> to register to do it, I am registered on enough stuff on the web, I
> decided not to do it. End of story.
>
> She never saw fit to have her name removed from this
>
> http://www.afrofuturism.net/text/lit.html
>
> When you guys see her dressed up with pressed hair like Condoleeza
> Rice you will know you heard it from me first.
>
> --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "sancochojo" <mccartjf@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I was debating on if I should stand up in my office cube and
> applause.
> > I could not have said it better.
> >
> > You know the old street cliche, "if you have something to say, say
> it
> > to my face."
> >
> > Her blog gives everyone the opportunity to challenge her, but to
> cower
> > away and say "I don't feel like it, blah blah" when asked to write
> the
> > author back and challenge her yet have all the energy to write
> about 6
> > or seven post here to talk junk about her, says a lot.
> >
> > Nora, it isn't crabs in the barrel, its big giant lobster claws in
> > barrel.

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "SciFiNoir_Lit" on the web.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]