Dear all,

I have now generated a tools root but I think I have done something wrong
because now is the sb2-init command not working correctly.
I generated a qemux86 image with the angstrom online build system
(Narcissus) this image should be basically the same as the image I have for
my beagleboard but then for the i686 architecture.
*
hansan@mediachan:~/Beagelboard/angstrom_rootfs$ sb2-init -m devel -t
/home/hansan/Beagelboard/i86_rootfs/ beagle_angstrom2
/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc
Using /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc to detect
target architecture:
Reading mode-specific settings..
Finished writing sb2.gcc.config
gcc configured.
sb2-init: Target architecture is 'arm'
sb2-init: Host architecture is 'i[3456]86'
Reading mode-specific settings..
Finished writing sb2.config
sb2-init: Creating Debian build system settings for this target:
/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
sb2-init: configuring libtool for this target:
/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open

Running /home/hansan/sb2/bin/sb2-build-libtool failed
You can run this manually later, otherwise your
sb2 environment is correctly setup and ready to use*

Probably there is something wrong with my tools root.

I am also not able to call  sb2 /home/hansan/sb2/bin/sb2-build-libtool
successfully.
*hansan@mediachan:~/Beagelboard/angstrom_rootfs$ sb2
/home/hansan/sb2/bin/sb2-build-libtool
/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory*

I think that the problem is that my tools root fs expect to be a real root
fs and does not expect to reside in a directory. Probably that breaks some
paths to libraries...
Some idea how to fix this, or some tips on how to get a decent tools root.

Kind regards,

Han