Hey,

Perhaps we should move out the existing ones now we are switching to 2.0
anyway? The new mini extensions can be put in the "suggests" section. Or
perhaps not, as for those to fully function, you'd first need package
definitions of their dependencies as well. Thoughts?

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com
Software craftsmanship advocate