Hi,

I can't say anything about the code (as I haven't seen it yet) but
three things I'd like to comment:

> newest of these three, and SMW doesn't connect to it yet, but I would like
> to add code in to SMW to do that, most likely via another class, that would
> be called "SMWSiteSettings".

I'm not a huge fan of such interdependencies (and AdminLinks is no exception).

> I'd ask about it here before trying to send in a patch. I'm not planning on
> adding any testing code for this new code, just like there isn't for the

Having no tests (no matter what language or circumstances) will give
me a hard time to +2 (you don't need the SiteSettings to run tests,
just mock the interface).

> Anyway I much like all three extensions, and welcome tight integration
> among them all, despite dev headaches that may occur.

Tight coupling is not a solution it is a cause. [0, 1, 2, 3].

[0] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc947917.aspx

[1]
http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/212515/why-is-tight-coupling-between-functions-and-data-bad

[2]
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-cq05227/index.html?ca=dnw-823

[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_coupling

PS: Having said that, maybe it is not all that bad why not post to
code as gist ( https://gist.github.com/).

Cheers