Hi John,

The Page Schemas class is linked in my original email; the Admin Links
function is in SemanticMediaWiki.hooks.php.

I would rather not get into the technical details of any of those
extensions in this thread, except as it relates to SMW. However - it's true
that a key-value approach for Site Settings would be more flexible than a
hardcoded table, but Site Settings is also meant to be usable for a wiki
farm, and I figured that a standard DB table would be easier for admins to
deal with than a big key-value table.

-Yaron