Joe,

I think I may have it!    WHich is it?
I found two different versions of the compare;

I spotted that too but didn't mention it because I didn't think it would make any difference.

In my working config I use: -

        <!-- Anti spam bayesian analysis -->
<mailet match="All" class="BayesianAnalysis" onMailetException="ignore">
           <repositoryPath>db://maildb</repositoryPath>
           <maxSize>3000000</maxSize>
           <headerName>X-MessageIsSpamProbability</headerName>
           <ignoreLocalSender>false</ignoreLocalSender>
        </mailet>

<mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability > 0.50" class="SetMailAttribute" onMatchException="noMatch">
           <isSpam>true</isSpam>
        </mailet>

<mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability > 0.50" class="SetMimeHeader" onMatchException="noMatch">
           <name>X-MessageIsSpam</name>
           <value>true</value>
        </mailet>

<mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability > 0.50" class="ToProcessor" onMatchException="noMatch">
           <processor> spam </processor>
           <notice>Spam not accepted</notice>
        </mailet>

So as you can see I use the class 'SetMailAttribute' to set isSpam to true but as that takes no part in setting the value of the X-MessageIsSpamProbability header it probably won't solve your problem... but try it if you like ;-)

Regards,
David Legg