Joe,

jbi joe wrote:
UPDATE
Thought I would provide an update to this..
WHAT could I be doing wrong.

It sounds very strange.

I think you need to check on the X-MessageIsSpamProbability headers of a few emails in your deadletter repository to see what level of probability the Bayesian filter is assigning. If you find any where this value is < 0.99 then they have wrongly been placed in the deadletter repository somehow.

If it helps with debugging why not try taking out the following lines from your config file, restart and see if email is still being sent to the spam folder: -

<mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability > 0.99" class="ToProcessor" onMatchException="noMatch">
<processor> spam </processor>
<notice>Spam not accepted</notice>
</mailet>

With these lines removed your Bayesian filter will still measure an email's spaminess but no action will be done about it.

Regards,
David Legg