Thanks all for the suggestions. Unfortunately, none of them accomplishes all of what I want. In fact, none of them trumps my current driver.

The issues are:

* I'm not upset about lead tape on my driver head, as long as there's somewhere to put enough of it. I had no trouble adding more than 10 grams to the Tourswing head. So the internal weighting posts are solving a problem I don't really have for this project. (But I DO appreciate them. When I find a head that otherwise does what I want, it might not have a good place to put lead tape.)

* I'm interested in minimizing the roll. It produces entirely too much loft variation, depending on where on the clubface I hit the ball. Wishon is the only manufacturer I know of that thinks this is a problem. So I'd be surprised if I can solve it except from the Wishon catalog.

* I really do want at least 12* of loft and over 400cc of volume. I also want that volume biased in the direction of a tall face, though I might discover that minimizing the roll is as good as a tall face.

My current driver accomplishes everything I'm specifying except the flat roll.

Thanks again,
DaveT