Interesting chart Roy, I'll have to compare it to what I see over time.  Thanks!

-Don M

________________________________
From: Roy Nix - AGCP Director <r...@agcpgolf.com>
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 8:35:21 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Trackman Newsletter

Don
I agree. The ball doesn't know if you are a right  hander hitting a draw or a
left hander hitting a fade. The only thing the ball  reacts to is the effective
loft and spin. I've been fitting for straight shots  for years and worked up
this chart a good while back.
http://www.agcpgolf.com/Ball_Flight_and_Club_Weight_for_fitting.pdf

By adjusting the total weight and head weight to  get what I call the right
balance between the two I try to fit to get my golfers  as close as possible to
swinging right down the target line and getting the  clubface square. If the
best I can get is 3 of 4 degrees inside out or outside  in so be it, change
your
alignment and hit straight shots.

I fit one guy some time back and everything he hit  with his 5 iron was about
10
or 15 feet to the right of the pin on my Golf  Achiever. Shot after shot. I was
happy and he was not. Finally he asked: "Are  you going to fix the club so it
goes at the pin"? So I walked up to him and took  a silver sharpie and drew a
line where his feet were pointing about 10 or 15  feet to the left of the pin
and said: "Stand on the line and try it". He did and  then laughed out loud and
said: "I wonder how long it would have taken me to  figure that out"? He
dropped
his handicap 4 or 5 shots.

Everyone seems to be brainwashed into believing the  right to left tour draw is
the best shot. In spite of Trevino, Nicklaus, Miller  Barber, Furyk and many
others who won a lot of tour events with a fade or a  fairly straight ball.

Lots of happy customers tell me straight works.

Roy