Thank you Roy. The link below does not work.
http://www.mcnixgolf.com/html/our_shop.html

  I have a lot of shafts on Conex http://www.mcnixgolf.com/html/our_shop.html
as shown in the video, and lots of heads too. In most brands I try to have all
weights in all flexes but this is a goal and I add shaft each year to get
closer to the goal. I hope to have as many weight in as many Manufacturers as
possible to test with. For example the Aldila NV series, I have all weights in
all flexes in both woods and irons to fit with. I am working on a set of
fitting shafts in 10 gram increments in wood shafts that are now being
developed to be the same butt cpm and same length. The profiles will naturally
be different but we are attempting to get the butt cpms the same at cut length
for weight testing purposes.

  André