Dear All,

While this point was raised by Jessica, Skeeve, and Dean during the ML
discussion,
it is also big question for me, which day and time-slot is best for Policy
SIG.

Historically, we have SIG session somewhere in Thu.
However, do you think it is a barrier for wider participation?
(e.g. many operators are leaving in Thu PM?)

Also, which session should not be in parallel with Policy SIG?
(I also don't want to miss Lightning talks as Skeeve mentioned)

Please share your thoughts on this list and/or offline in Fukuoka.

Regards,
Masato Yamanishi
APNIC Policy SIG Chair (Acting)