Great to know this Philip.

We had simliar issue last year, where we discussed about the proposal on
reserving a space for DNS anycast, and due to parallel session, some
operators could not attend. It got rediscussed at the AMM and the
consensus at Policy SIG got reverted. I think it's not efficient that
consensus decisions needs to be rediscussed due to parallel sessions and
not everyone could participate at Policy SIG.

I provided input to an APNIC staff after the session last year and would
like to raise this again.

Thanks,
Izumi