ooops got a bit eager with the send button.. i was just writing that one of
the remedies could be decreasing the lifetime of a software patent (i cannot
talk about other industries/sectors) from 20 years to somehting less like 5
(id even go as far as saying 2 if not for the fear of being publicly
lynched)...