i -d

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 12:18 AM, va <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  >  I don't think I even
>  >  can recognize more of you than "va"
>
>  from the silk archives,
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/silklist@lists.hserus.net/msg09746.html
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/silklist@lists.hserus.net/msg09748.html
>
>  and the world's most loved search engine:
>  http://www.google.com/search?q=svaksha&btnG=Search&hl=en
>
>  hth.

I had to look up hth. Guess we (Tea and Beedi collective - hmm,
reminds me of when I had to speak for Neela, Prathiba and GaLi on
Silk. Did feel uncomfortable that I may not be communicating their
expression well. For those who may not know/remember - the dogs
represent, for us, some aspects of speech and print disabled :) rust
with disuse.

Hope this Helps
Heart to Heart
Hand to Hand

Guess us (I chicken from using "we" here) are moving,
/technologically/socially/..,
to a people that find these phrases effectively equivalent? (me in
process [va, this
blabber is not directed at you but at the identity process and such]:
thanks vid aiyer, viita, svaksha for exposing your identities, skills
and responsibilities.
Not sure it helped me recognize you but thanks for the heart to heart
combat. guess
a picture of you would have helped me know if you are the same person - of the
three on stage)

You are passion and are rage
You are the bird and the cage
Lost in flight I remain