Hmm:

ss wrote:

Also deceitful.

For some strange reason (perhaps I'm just contrarian today), I feel that this has gone on a bit much. From http://silk.arachnis.com/,

--
Since then, a Rule Zero has emerged, in addition to the two above: Assume Goodwill.
--

Since tbd@ hasn't trolled or spammed here, I wonder why a certain amount of leeway isn't being provided. I can accept that email on the LinuxChix list was very weird as well as other trolling behavior at real life events, but AFAIK, that wasn't on silk, right? That should, in my opinion be taken offline.

I agree that sharing an email address is a uncomfortable feeling for me (toothbrush was a good analogy), but these are personal choices, so I find it a bit bothersome that there is so much negativity in this conversation.

Just my two Rs0.01.

Cheerio,
Madhu M Kurup /* Nemo Me Impune Lacessit */ mmk222 at cornell dt edu