> > I stopped reading twitter and tweeting over the weekend when I noticed
> > that I was spending a non trivial amount (around 30 minutes) of my day
> > reading my friends' twitter stream or tweeting.

I'm rarely online over the weekend, except for the obligatory email
checking. Any soc-net activity takes place during that time. I like not
having to look at my computer when I'm not working.

Somehow, I've never actively followed tweets from my friends. If I happen to
> be online and TF/Twhirl are on and I manage to see a post that I like, I
> respond.
>
> The good thing, or the bad thing, is most folks I follow have posts that I
> do like and I respond to them in someway.

This is the bug that we're constantly fighting, some more than others. I'm
constantly monitoring my stream, so the temptation to respond to a lot of
stuff is very high. But I'm glad I'm doing well enough to not have to turn
it off at work. But it will happen, I'm sure, and I'm going to blame Guy
Kawasaki.

And, um, yeah: http://www.twitter.com/sumants :)

--
Sumant Srivathsan