On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<sur...@hserus.net> wrote:
> We've kind of had to modify our habits a lot
>
> Safe options like parks, the beach, temples etc. And movies if any, only of
> the happy feet, alvin and the chipmunks etc variety
> --
> srs (blackberry)
>
> This is not as easy as it sounds. Movies and plays are out of the question,
> since the kid can't be trusted to keep quiet. Pubs are completely out-
> noise, smoke, Lady Gaga, etc. In addition, kids need to sleep early, so you
> can't stay out too late.

certainly, your social habits will change --

 * Pubs - are out (never a fan of pubs or lady gaga myself...but wine
tastings are fine though )
 * Movies (yeah the variety mentioned above .... though i have had
success with wallace and grommit...shaun the sheep ... and such which
are much better fare than 'happy feet' for the parent)
 * Music and Dance (watching, and also taking a class ... seems to
work out fine with kids above 3 )
 * horse riding (kids above 3)
 * swimming (even with 1 year olds )
 * Painting