With out it I become a shuffling, shaking,
> hurting, sleeping reck that can't even remember what I done 10 minutes
> before.
>
>   I don't have the answer for the reason that CS caused the combination
> of antibotics that I take to quit working but it did.
Floxin has been singled out on one of the major news shows for the neurological
damage that can and does occur. I expect you feel untired because of some of
this effect. I took one and it was "wired to the ceiling" time. Be careful of
all the fluoroquinilones. What if the CS made you tired from die off of candida
or???, have you been tested for yeast? Sorry, just trying to help. I read
candida may be causative for CFS symptoms. Deb
--

       Debbie McDonald

  mailto:lullw...@flash.net