I believe you will discover that the reference "herx", is actually a reference
to a
Herxheimer's reaction (a physiological response involving the body's reaction in
handling dead microbes/pathogens resulting from some specific protocol/modality
used
in treating various systemic disorders) brought on by the  cardio-vascular
system
being challenged by the toxicity of all the bugs the referenced treatment has
just
killed.  Brooks. .                                                      Inouye