In a message dated 6/29/99 9:40:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
mdud...@execonn.com writes:

<< Do you know if it is the inner ear or outer ear (ie. which side of the
eardrum)?
 Do we know the CS is making it into contact with the fungus?

 Marshall >>

We are not sure.  It itched first, then she put cs in and it became stopped
up, then she candled, then peroxide, then back to cs.  None of that helped.
Will tell her about garlic.
edith