## That might be 3.8 grams of silver "retained" over any given period of time in an average body weight. Normal people eliminate silver at around 98% in 48 hours, so, figure how long one would have to drink as much water that doesn't kill them in order to retain that much silver at a given PPM. If the system ISN'T normal, the critical PPM and time span would be much lower [depending on how not normal ], but probably still not possible at 20 PPM and under without getting really really really old.

..and by then, who cares what color you are?
A 300 year old blue person? No big deal, Mr Krishna...just keep on dancing with Shiva, he don't care what color you are. [Krishna is often depicted in art works as being blue skinned. I don't know why.]

Ode