Thanks for the input.  So is the following summary accurate?

For Pure water (DH2O)            1ml (cc) of  DH20 = 1g of mass

ppm = parts per million usually stated as unit mass/unit mass

Since pure water is 1g:1ml we can state CS/EIS as a concentration of
mass/unit volume

For 10 ppm CS/EIS             1ml DH2O has 1 ug of Silver in it or 10mg
silver per liter.

For 20 ppm CS/EIS             1ml DH2O has 2 ug of Silver in it or 20mg
silver per liter.

There are 1000ug in a mg and 1000mg in a gram

Therefore, if it estimated that it would take 3800mg of silver/day to cause
argyria you would have to drink:

380,000 ml or 12,667 ounces or 99 gallons of 10ppm CS/EIS to risk it.  OR

190,000 ml or 6,334 ounces or 49.5 gallons of 20ppm CS/EIS to risk it.