Hi, Dee, thanks for thinking of me. Could you send me the link to the list Duncan sent you to? Otherwise will just try googling the name. Thanks, Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Ruth
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:33:49 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

Hi Ruth, I was wondering if you had tried Emerald-RMA which is a product I
have just discovered on another list, which Duncan put me on.  You could
maybe read the blurb and see if it would be appropriate for you.  Kind
regards, Dee

    --

<The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows
why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out.>

-- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)