Hi, Dee, Thanks for your information about magnesium. But what do you mean that
magnesium chloride is the form the body turns the different forms into Mary?

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:48:35 +0100From: d...@deetroy.orgto:
silver-l...@eskimo.comsubject: RE: CS>Ruth

I think magnesium chloride is the form the body turns the different forms into
Mary, but if you buy mag citrate I think this is the easiest form for the body
to use and convert.  Magnesium oxide which is in most proprietary brands, is
the *least* available form.  With products made for indigestion, you have to be
careful that they don't contain aluminium. Hope this helps.  Dee