Hi, Dee, am going through my e-mail messages from previous weeks.  I appreciate
your message, I know Charles and the others mean well, but I just cannot go in
many directions at once.  Different ones on this list have very different ideas
of what may be basically wrong with me and they may all be partially right or
entirely right, or all wrong.

At present I am using alternative methods with my regular doctor's blessing.  I
have gone to a Naturopath who works with something called an Onamed machine
that uses electric impulses to determine which parts of one's body are in
trouble.  Supplements are listed .  I have received my first round of these
supplements and between them they seem to deal with many if not most of the
things that various ones on Eskimo have posted about.  These supplements are
from companies like Amazon and several companies that are doing research into
some of these sitiuations.  I am still exploring the possibility of surgery,
but with no definite plans for proceeding in that direction for the present.
Neither the surgeons I have consulted nor the gastroenterologist are pushing
for surgery.  In fact one surgeon flatly refuses to do the surgery.  His plan
for getting my colon to work did not produce desired results, but the plan of
the present surgeon in addition to the alternative things, does seem to be
producing some results. What none of them can do is turn back the calendar re
my age.  Some of what I am experiencing may simply be due to wearing out of
body parts.  This can very possibly be slowed by using these plans, but
probably not turned around.
   I very much appreciate your comforting words, and realize that the others
mean the best for me.  Thanks , Ruth<html><div>From Ruth
Strackbein</div></html>> Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:01:35 +0100> From:
d...@deetroy.org> To: silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: CS>Ruth> > Don't worry
Ruth, it is hard to disregard your doctor's advice, especially> when you have
had so many problems. I think some have been hard on you (and> somewhat
insensitive) but I'm sure they mean well in their own way, and are> concerned
for your health, basically. You can only do what you are> comfortable with, and
maybe if you try some of the things less likely to> cause more problems, then
it won't interfere with what your doctor has said,> and may even help. I wish
you well, whatever you decide to do and I hope> your problems get less with
each day. Love Dee> > > >  > > <'Tis not right, a woman going into such places
by herself." Granny nodded.> She thoroughly approved of such sentiments so long
as there was, of course,> no suggestion that they applied to her.> > > --
(Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)> > > --> The Silver List is a moderated forum
for discussing Colloidal Silver.> > Instructions for unsubscribing are posted
at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to: