From: ruth strackbein
Date: 10/10/2007 22:13:44
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Ruth

Hi, Dee,  I really was behind on replies!  I am wondering what kind of
magnesium you are using.  There have been some interesting  messages about
magnesium chloride recently.  I am using a tablespoon of Milk of Magnesia 3
times a day, sometimes two tablespoons at one of the 3 times.  Also take a
stool softener.  I think that the stool softener bothers my upper problems ,
though. Am debating about whether or not to try a different form of magnesia
  I am also concerned about whether or not the magnesium may upset the
balance between calcium and magnesium in my system.  Had my calcium tested a
couple of weeks ago and it was normal.  However, I was not given the figures
 only told it was normal.  And so often, as with the thyroid things, what is
listed as normal is really at the edge of being too low.Come to think of it,
the Dr. did say it was on the edge of being too high.  My faulty memory.
There are just too many aspects of the various possible treatments.  I will
be interested in hearing how you fare on the magnesium treatment.  Thanks,
Ruth