Thanks, Dee, I already do take some of the advice I have received on Eskimo and use it , can't use many things at once though, obviously. I, too, know that the people on the list have my best interests at heart. They have proved this by continuing to offer suggestions. For a fuller explanation of my feelings, see the message to Clayton family's Kathryn. Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Ruth
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:01:35 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

Don't worry Ruth, it is hard to disregard your doctor's advice, especially
when you have had so many problems. I think some have been hard on you (and
somewhat insensitive) but I'm sure they mean well in their own way, and are
concerned for your health, basically.  You can only do what you are
comfortable with, and maybe if you try some of the things less likely to
cause more problems, then it won't interfere with what your doctor has said,
and may even help.  I wish you well, whatever you decide to do and I hope
your problems get less with each day.  Love Dee

<'Tis not right, a woman going into such places by herself." Granny nodded.
She thoroughly approved of such sentiments so long as there was, of course,
no suggestion that they applied to her.>

-- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)