My docotr will get back to me sometime this afternoon.  Thanks Kathryn.

Faith
Stanley loked quite bored and somewhat detached, but then penguins often do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Non C/S - Severe muscle cramps

concentrace is a liquid mineral supplement that is high in magnesium, it is from the great salt lake in utah, and it sells by the 8 oz bottle, last time I checked. Since you already take lots of vitamins and minerals, maybe you could examine your bottles to see how much calcium and magnesium you are taking in.

When I had this problem bad enough to send me to the dr, I was taking a calcium supplement that had a 2:1 ratio of cal to mag. I was also taking epsom salts baths (more magnesium), and I was eating lots and lots of greens (I do love my greens, another great source of minerals). Her initial thought was not enough magnesium, she looked at all my bottles of pills and wrote them out, took some blood for a calcium/mag test and sent me homw. When the blood test came back, my mag was WAY too high, so she told me to go home and check every single thing that went in my mouth, incuding salt, and ditch the calcium/mag supplement and find one with only cal. So, no more epsom salt baths, no more cal/mag pills- my salt turned out to have magnesium added to it, so I switched brands.

The more detective work you do, the more info you can have to give the dr if she asks.

The bath with epsom salt can be used as a diagnostic test of sorts, because we do absorb it through our skin.