faith gagne wrote:
Does CS help muscle cramps?
I am having severe muscle cramping of the legs and feet at night. These cramps are more like seizures and they wrench me out of a sound sleep 2 or 3 times a night. This is really cutting down on my sleep. My hands are also cramping badly during the day, though not as often as my legs and feet. My feet and hands can sometimes feel heavy and numb. My doctor does not know what is wrong and he has scheduled me to see a neurologist on October 1. Will CS help this problem? Thank you. Faith
Not likely. First make sure you are drinking sufficient water. Dehydration can cause cramps. It is better to have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom, then to get up due to cramps. Also quite likely calcium, magnesium and potassium supplementation will help. If not, you might try quinine, IE tonic water.

Marshall