I don't know if it's the same now, but years ago when I worked at the hospital
(dietary technician), all employees were required to have a yearly chest x-ray
and a TB test.  I had a positive TB test but always wondered if it was because
of the rough way the employee nurse jammed the needle in.  Then I was required
to take isoniazid for a year (which is reasonable, I guess).  I got sick about
six weeks later and the doctor said it was hepatitis from the drug.  I stopped
it a few weeks and when I started back, it didn't make me sick again.  I
suppose if I'd refused the chest x-ray and TB test, I'd have been terminated.
Of course, that's a whole different matter than the flu.

There aren't many vaccines I would take nowdays, but back in the day, I suppose
smallpox and polio vaccines were useful.  You don't see crippled people nowdays
like there used to be from polio.  The rabies vaccine is effective, isn't it?

                        Pat

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.