Hi Ode,

breifly, about microsocpes, we can only get incomplete knowledge, and all of it unnecessary to know how to live healthily or to find suitable healing conditions. SUch knowledge only blunts our senses, and because of that our immune system, which needs our full senses to work efficiently.

The microscope knowledge is a snapshot, and relies upon theory, most of that misleading and vain. WHere there is some good work (e.g. Bechamp - please do read him), the result is to advise good healthy living both to prevent and to recover from disease, and not fancy interventions.

TRo go the microscope way, assumes we can improve upon what we have without them. But we still use our eyes and brains. There are always more and more subtle levels, way beyond the conventional microscope. WHilst these processes work, they are subordinate to conscious intelligence and action in the world of naturally presented elements, natural living and foods. What I mean to say is, that whilst material processes and chi have their own approximate laws, or levels of stability and rules of fluidity, it's the way we live which governs them all. Not the other way round...both as the cause of our ailments and the cures.

Take water, there are many kinds and the ancients determined this without microscopes. It is they who alerted us to silver, and every good medical ruse. You may call cs nano-technology, I don't. The electrical invention doesn't need a microscope, either. But better would be the unpolluted waters containing silver, I think, as well as silver in our soils.

JOhn

(still no mouse..sorry for uncut post)