Well, I qustioned my brother. a medical surgeon on this case of smallpox: I simply couldn't believe that every person who may carry smallpox in expresed and unexpressed form could have beeen covered, and the germ eliminated. He admitted that the forms vary, and incubation and expression in people. MOreover, when I posed the question that smallpox must change form quite quickly, as well as have variants, he admitted that any new forms are simply given another name, other than smallpox.

Furthermore, there was news about two years ago, that indeed there are outbreaks of smallpox - but these are monitored and contained - a kind of refinement to the ideal of 'wiping out smallpox'. Belive that if you will.

As regards Pasteur - he admitted on his deathbed that he was wrong, and that Bechamp was right, that viruses are not airborne (in the sense of having a life outside the body) and are death cells...living cells in mutated form as part of decomposition of the body....Bechamp was the gentleman, a genius i would agree, whose work Pasteur plagiarised, although he denied its value particularly at first contradicting it.

There does seem srtong evidence that for certain forms, contact with a weak form evokes resistance, but then one could postulate that those weak forms are abundant in the environment any way, so why inoculate?

Before answers are given, consider that studies don't consider that weak forms in weak people are strong forms, or conversely, strong forms in strong bodies are not so strong. In other words, they don't take into account the variance in optimal immune system functioning in the general population. You can see this particularly in the superhuman hype about wiping smallpox off the face of the earth.

If death viruses are natural functions of death, or dying body (analogous with moulds, as an example - but not identical), then we are wasting our time in vanity because death is natural and we can't eradicate that. Worse, we are introducing risk to the vulnerable, not helping the less vulnerable, and so forth.

What we need to be doing is measuring the success of the smallpox program against the success of smallpox in its new forms, and so negating a kind of lie, or naive belief. What is clear, is that determine which virus to label as smallpox and which not, is a matter of politics. And this is only one kind of deceit in the game, which has a complicated picture. For example, hospital airborne mrsa...well it may be airborne in hospitals, but why not elsewhere`? Precisely because there is no good air in Hospitals. Windows are a thing of the past. It was Florence Nightingale who flatly denied that viruses are airborne, but that a clean and airy ward was essential for her patients, including those with infections like TB. Her record was incredible. The point here is that viruses don't survive well in good air, such being essential to healthy living (though not advertised, bought or sold...yet), not hailed as a medical breakthrough. Hospitals are in the position of distrusting the 'whole system' of air, and try to cerate their own mini-system, but produce the worst cases of virus contagion.

JOhn