Yu may be right: an employers' adopted beliefs may be forced upon employees, who can't fight such controversies easily, certainly alone. I'm talking about a complete public review of medical evidence. Even then, uncertainties are weighed in favour of the 'safety' mentality. The idea that vaccination is a flawed theory (a la Bechamp vs. Pasteur) would not be easily put over in such a scenario.

But, I have this simple thought: If an employee is in contact with the public, who do not have an enforced vaccination, then , what on earth is the point, even discounting the obvious widespread controversy? There is ground there, surely?

JOhn

--On 12 October 2007 12:27:08 -0500 Dan Nave <dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com> wrote:

This is all wishful thinking.

Just like a drug test, which is an absolute invasion of privacy, your
employer can probably require that you do this if you are going to work
there.  Your employer can basically fire you for anything except those
things that are specifically prohibited such as certain kinds of
discrimination.

I'm not saying this is fair or right.  I'm saying this is the way it
is...

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Jester [mailto:tansta...@libertytrek.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:39 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: Forced flu vaccines?

I don't think they can force you to take a vaccine, but they can
constitutionally en force a quarantine.

No, they can't - but they can UNconstitutinally enforce one.

If you aren't vaccinated, you disqualify yourself from being an
enforcer or having any part in a transport operation, becoming a
potential part of the problem vs part of any solution.

? Vaccines simply DON'T WORK. It appears you have fallen for the FUD?

No job and rightly so, but not force, just choice.  Work safe or stay
at home.

Bullshit... sorry, Ode, but this is ridiculous. No one has the 'Right'
to force someone to do something so ridiculous in order to keep a job.
Vaccines are one of the big cons - right up there with the income tax
and drivers licenses.

A vaccine costs everyone a lot less than a quarantine,

More bullshit. A vaccine won't prevent diddly.