I may be worth mentioning that the humidity is a major factor in my sinus discomfort. Here in the upper midwest, we get weather systems from the gulf and from the arctic. The barometer and temp can change rapidly in less than a day, and can go from less than 30% humidity to raining in hours, as a system sweeps through. I am not sure if it is the mold spores coming in, or the humidity causing mold growth in the sinuses. I do not have mold growth in my house anymore, that I know of.