That is a good point. The indoor molds seem to get so out of balance because there is very little competition. Outdoors, we have thousands of molds, they compete with each other, and it is rare (for me) to find a spot that is producing toxins, and those are mostly in neighborhoods, and I infer, from some home.

You are the second person that has mentioned mold in mattresses etc. lately. I tried looking into it the first time, and found not a lot about it. Could you post something in more detail? I do remember that New Zealand was having an epidemic of Sudden Infant Death, and it turned out to be the old mattresses. Then it was narrowed down to some mold growth in the foam. The info was supressed in England, and maybe here in the US too.

Kathryn