Evening Chuck,

>>At 03:16 PM 10/25/2007, you wrote:

Seems a pretty good magic bullet to me...

  Too Bad it seems that way.

Hi dose vitamin E ( up to 1000 IU) eliminated MY susceptibility to
sunburn.

  The more obvious, is that you were not getting enough Vitamin E.
You could have told us how much you were taking before.

Maybe, 990 IU,  or   999 IU ?   ..........  <grin>

Years back, I started an old man on vitamins.
He got on the band wagon, in grand style.

Soon he was taking 1600 IU per day.

Oh....... back to your sunburn, maybe by the time you made the change, you skin and adjusted and changed color a bit.

I have not sunburned in about 40 years. I was painting a white house in a tee shirt and shorts.

Maybe I needed a heap more vitamin E.

If you spend enough hours on the water, your face can sunburn even when wearing a large hat.

I used to do that also, 10 to 12 hours per day.

Wayne