Hi Chuck.  I take vitamin E, but not THAT much.

Actually, as a victim of sunstroke several years ago, I spend little time in the sun. Years ago as a kid was on the beach from sun up to sun down, (almost). But years later as an adult, one hot day on the beach I got sunstroke in less than 1/2 hour and was sick for a few days afterwards. Since then I cannot tolerate the sun for any length of time, and I avoid it pretty much.

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Vitamin C as Sunscreen

Hi dose vitamin E ( up to 1000 IU) eliminated MY susceptibility to
sunburn.
Seems a pretty good magic bullet to me...

Chuck
This tagline is cursed. As you read you will be confuset by ther
printeb wertz. Yer intellijenc wil vabni...xrt! xrt!

On 10/25/2007 2:59:20 PM, Wayne Fugitt (cwa...@netdoor.com) wrote:
Evening Faith,

>> At 12:36 PM 10/25/2007, you wrote:

>Simon, Will you please re-post your message about using vitamin c as
>sunscreen?  I was trying to save it and it disappeared.

You have a ghost on your computer.  The ghost killers are harder to
find than a virus scanner.

All vitamins and minerals are required to make a sunscreen.
EFA's help also.

There is no SHORTCUT.

Can you build a house with one material ?   NO !
Can you build healthy skin and healthy oils