Strange

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 7:53 AM
Subject: CS>Vitamin C as Sunscreen ( Great Sunlight )

I can't believe you guys blamed the great and valuable SUN
for that ?

It is obvious you were physical weaklings and had 1000 things wrong with, you...........

Not the sunlight, the greatest health force on this earth.

> Actually, as a victim of sunstroke several years ago, I spend little
time in the sun.

>  But years later as an adult, one hot day on the beach I got
> sunstroke in less than 1/2 hour and was sick for a few days afterwards.
Since then I cannot tolerate the sun for any length of time, and I avoid it pretty much.

  How unfortunate !  One that puny needs to be home in bed.

  The problem was, and may still be, ........ not enough sunshine.

When I was a teen ager, I rode a tractor all day in the sun.

No shirt at all, and only a pair of boxer shorts.

I was so brown, and Indian looked like a White Man.

Never had any problems.  The result was strong bones and a healthy life.

In those years, the only vitamin and minerals were from the good food chain. ( early to mid 1950's )

I did drink lots of raw milk and eat eggs. Fruit and vegetables, fish, rabbit, and other food I could collect. Even huge turtles up to 80 pounds.

If you blame the sunlight for sunstrokes, .......... you have made a drastic mistake.

99% of the people today are afraid of the sun.
Maybe they need to live in a Cave and only come out at night.

Wayne