On 10/25/2007, faith gagne (jitte...@gis.net) wrote:
Actually, as a victim of sunstroke several years ago, I spend little time in the sun. Years ago as a kid was on the beach from sun up to sun down, (almost). But years later as an adult, one hot day on the beach I got sunstroke in less than 1/2 hour and was sick for a few days afterwards. Since then I cannot tolerate the sun for any length of time, and I avoid it pretty much.

Your problem is not 'too much cun', there is something else going on...

If it were me, I'd be looking for the cause, instead of treating the symptom...