Obviously should have read 'too much Sun'...

  I wonder what year it was written.

  I may have already got "too much sun" before it was written.

  Too much and not enough is a different ball game.

   Again, some of this indefinite stuff borders on the line of
Fuzzy Logic.

I have asked, .....
        is this for a Healthy Person or a Sick Person?

The same is not true for both, we know that.

I see construction workers in 30 degree weather working with a single short sleeved shirt.

I bet they can stand as much sun as they can  cold.

Wayne