On 10/25/2007 7:37:12 PM, faith gagne (jitte...@gis.net) wrote:
> Hi Chuck.  I take vitamin E, but not THAT much.
>
> Actually, as a victim of sunstroke several years ago, I spend little time
> in
> the sun.  Years ago as a kid was on the beach from sun up to sun down,
> (almost).  But years later as an adult, one hot day on the beach I got
> sunstroke in less than 1/2 hour and was sick for a few days afterwards.
> Since then I cannot tolerate the sun for any length of time, and I avoid
> it
> pretty much.
>
> Faith

Yup, a beach vacation did the same for me some 40 years ago.
That's when I investigated hi dose E.
Been very happy since.

                                                        Chuck
This person is a natural product. The slight variations in color and
texture enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.