Yes, I would think so. Even in very delicious water, even as pure as yours is, it is unlikely to be pure enough to use for CS- you really want steam distilled water suitable for laboratory use.

If you have bought a meter, like a conducitivity meter or TDS (total dissolved solids) tester, you can test your water and see what it reads. It should read under 2uS or under 2 ppm.

Out of the5 brands available here, only one of them was good enough to use for this.

Kathryn