Simon,

Dr. James Howenstein published a study showing that zeolite was in fact 100% effective at ridding the body of DU. I used it for mercury intoxication on myself and it worked like a miracle. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Jester" <tansta...@libertytrek.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: CS>DU and You

On 10/31/2007, bbanever (bbane...@earthlink.net) wrote:
Clayton Family and All,

NCD (Natural Cellular Defense or liquid ziolite) is said to be 100% effective in chelating DU out of the body.

The jury is still out on the use of zeolite for chelation. There is anecdotal evidence that it is very effective - but most of that is from the sellers of the product, so highly suspect.

It very well may be, but, that said...

There is no question that chlorella is - and provides lots of nutritional benefit as well...

If I had radiation poisoning, I wouldn't hesitate to use both, but for general maintenance, I'd just use chlorella - much cheaper, and I personally believe it to be just as effective.