I am aware of the claims for chlorella and spirulina, which supposedly have slightly different effects. There's a very strong case for cilantro as a chelating herb also, thanks to Y. Omara MD.

I know nothing about zeolite. I do know that all persons who served in Iraq and Afghanistan would be grateful to know all the details if this information turns out to be true. Passing the information along to concerned groups is something any of us could do easily. My question would be this: if it's true that the radioactive particles of ceramic oxide are nano-scale and lodged in tissue -- especially lung tissue -- can ANYTHING scour them out?

I can see how regular does of beta glucan could reduce the oxidative damage done by the particles, but I don't understand how they can be scavenged. If anyone has the expertise and the time to elucidate I'd be all ears.

I also follow closely the FealeGood Foundation work with 9/11 responders, and these poor people are suffering so badly you can't believe it. One firefighter was diagnosed with seven or eight DIFFERENT kinds of cancer simultaneously. His doctor, he said, was flabbergasted.

Anything that would help these people is information that needs to be forwarded. It's off-topic for EIS users, but given that tens of thousands of people in Manhattan may have been harmed by the 9/11 events, it's certainly of general interest.

Problem is, as always, there is often nothing but anecdotes.