From: Clayton Family [mailto:clay...@skypoint.com]
Sent: 30. oktober 2007 04:59
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>New to the group

Yes, I would think so. Even in very delicious water, even as pure as
yours is, it is unlikely to be pure enough to use for CS- you really
want steam distilled water suitable for laboratory use.

If you have bought a meter, like a conducitivity meter or TDS (total
dissolved solids) tester, you can test your water and see what it
reads. It should read under 2uS or under 2 ppm.

Out of the5 brands available here, only one of them was good enough to
use for this.

Kathryn

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>