Jonathan writes:
> Anything that would help these people is information that needs to be
> forwarded.   It's off-topic for EIS users, but given that tens of
> thousands of people in Manhattan may have been harmed by the 9/11
> events, it's certainly of general interest.

Even though I've been cracking the topic whip more than usual lately,
let me remind you that the list *is* here to be used. Anything that
important can certainly be brought up and discussed, and then ended as
and when it's appropriate.

And should any of you new people lurking out there be wondering when
we're going to start talking about silver... all it takes is for you to
ask a question! <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner