From: faith gagne
Date: 11/08/07 14:05:08
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Simon aka Charles is gone...

I do not agree at all.     I do not demand that others treat me exactly the
way I need to be treated in order for me to feel good about myself.  This
places quite a burden on friends, neighbors and  the entire world, and it
does not require me to make any effort at all to understand where other
people are coming from.