Hi there,

I am so excited I got my generator today and I am SO IMPRESSED with it!!! I had
purchased one here locally and it was a cheap one for 150.00!!!! The rods were
thin, I could bend them like foil and you wouldn't believe how cheaply made it
was. The fellow I bought it from took it back no problem, which was very nice
of him and then I found the SilverPuppy!

It was shipped on April 30 and today is only the 9th!!! Terrific shipping time
to Canada!!!

I just ordered the TDS COM100 conductivity/PPM meter ...wished I had seen it
when I ordered the SilverPuppy and Laser.

Thank you so much Ken! I am making a batch as we speak!!!

Joanne in Canada