Sorry, its my computer not connecting again!  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Judy K
Date: 09/05/2008 14:19:02
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Urine color and Salt Confusion

I am 72. I was dehydrated for years, without knowing it.  BP high, urine
color dark
When I began hydrating (1/2 my pound weight = ounces of water per day)
my urine lightened, my BP normalized, I could read without glasses (still do
 except those damned phone books) My kidneys would "clench" with minor pains
 Dehydration can eventually destroy them. Back then, I never felt thirsty.
When dehydration becomes chronic, that is often
the case. Please, stop talking opinions and start to read some good
information www.watercure.com and www.watercure2.com are good places to
start. As we get older, more and more people become chronically dehydrated.
But they don't feel thirsty.
Here are 13 symptoms:
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/13-symptoms-of-chronic-dehydration.html
Judy Down Maine